Monday, November 25, 2013

CLACKING AWAY AT THE KEYBOARD...


Not Actual Cover
I didn't accomplish a lot during the daylight hours today, but I had a pretty good evening at the keyboard. I added another chapter to the Honey West/Domino Lady novel I'm writing for Moonstone Books (who is having a sale at the moment, BTW, including titles I worked on. 27% off everything in November). I'm making some good progress on that one. 

Now it's time to step away for tonight's Walking Dead and maybe something else from the backlog on my DVR.

Sweet dreams.

Bobby

Get 27% off at Moonstone's Pre-Black Friday Sale!

2 comments:

-> Ray said...

Looking forward to this one!

BobbyNash said...

Thanks, Ray. Me too. My start date got pushed back a bit. I'm planning (HA!) to have it written by the end of the year.

Bobby