Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A FEW ODDS ‘N ENDS--


I spent last week and part of today working as an extra on a movie. I’m prevented from disclosing the title of the movie (darn Non-Disclosure Agreement) even though it’s pretty common knowledge the movie is being filmed here. Oh, well. I’ll announce more when I can.

In the meantime, here's a spoiler-free shot of me in my outfit for the shoot.

###
Some books I worked on made this week's New Pulp Top 10 List on Amazon. Thanks to all who have checked out The New Adventures of The Green Ghost, The Spider: Extreme Prejudice, and Fight Card: Barefoot Bones, not to mention all the other great titles on that list.

You can check out the complete list here.

###


My ebook sale gets a mention on Ralph's Rants this week. Check out all the new releases this week here.

Learn more about the BEN Books novel sale here.

No comments: