Saturday, December 15, 2012

WHAT A DAY--



Part of the ESO Network
Accomplished a good bit today. Finished up a rewrite on a comic script, updated this website, The Rick Ruby site, and made several posts at All Pulp. I even made a small dent in my Danger People story.

So, yeah, it’s been a good writer day.

Oh, and I watched an episode of Star Trek Voyager in preparation for guesting on next week’s episode of The Delta Quadrant Podcast. We’ll be talking about season 3’s Macrocosm. Space bugs take over the ship and Captain Janeway does her best Sigourney Weaver impression. Fun stuff.

Christmas with The Bundy's.
But now that the clock has passed 1:30 a.m. I think it’s time to push away from the computer for the night. I’ve been looking for the right time to watch one of my Christmas viewing traditions, Married… With Children’s It’s a Bundyful Life guest starring Sam Kenison. Always fun to drag that one out this time of year.

Of course, there was no escaping the news of a deadly school shooting in Connecticut today. Tragic. My heart and prayers goes out to all impacted by this senseless tragedy.

Miss ya, Sam.
I hope you have a great weekend.

Talk to you soon.

Bobby

No comments: