Wednesday, October 31, 2012

HALLOWEEN IN THE FASTER LANE!

I have a confession to make. I don't generally celebrate Halloween. Whew. I feel so much better after getting that off my chest. I have friends who go all out for Halloween and I do enjoy watching their efforts and I do enjoy seeing folks in costume. I used to Trick or Treat as a kid, but once I became an adult I just sort of stopped doing much for the holiday. I don't care for wearing costumes myself, which might be part of it. Regardless, I'm around cosplayers all year long at various conventions and appearances so costumes are just the norm for me. Oh well.

Anyway, once upon a time, many moons ago, I used to write and draw the Life In The Faster Lane comic strip for a local newspaper and then later for the internet. It's been awhile since I updated it, but you can check out some of the strips at http://fasterlane.blogspot.com. These strips were based on my family and I had fun doing them. It's been a number of years since I've drawn any strips though. Maybe I'll revisit the characters in the future.

For your Halloween pleasure, here are some of the Halloween-themed Life In The Faster Lane strips.

Enjoy.

Bobby

Click for a larger view.






No comments: