Sunday, January 8, 2012

TIME TO CALL IT A DAY!

Busy day. Worked on updating both the BEN Books website and this one as well. It's taking longer than I'd hoped to get everything in place, but it needed to be done. Plus, I worked on a multitude of assorted behind the scenes activities that are all part of the job.



I also spent a few hours working on the cover of an upcoming release called Earthstrike Agenda, a sci fi novel I wrote a few years back that I'll finally be relelasing this year (more about that when it gets a little closer, but here's a peek at the title font I'm thinking about using).

No actual writing on the story today though, but I’ll get back to that tomorrow.

All in all it was a good day. How was yours?

###

This image was floating around Facebook today and I thought it was cool enough to share. Click on the image to see a larger size.

This can also apply to writers and any other creative endeavor.

Bobby

No comments: