Friday, January 27, 2012

SHERLOCKED!

I had a great day of writing and edits today. If all goes as planned, I'll finish this novella tomorrow. I'm just getting to the action-packed climax of the story, which is always fun to write. I'm enjoying the character of The Eagle and I'm excited to see the book in print from Pro Se Press as part of the Pulp Obscura line they're doing in conjunction with Altus Press. I've seen the cover and it is gorgeous.

I've got another novella (Lance Star: Sky Ranger for Airship 27), 2 comic scripts (can't divulge many details on these just yet, but 1 for Moonstone Books and 1 for New Legend Productions), and a novel (Domino Lady for Moonstone Books) on deck though. Plenty to keep me busy.

I also watched the first episode of Sherlock season 2. Good stuff.

Bobby

No comments: