Saturday, March 25, 2023

CON SATURDAY: TIGERCON AND TOYLANTA!


I had a great time hanging out at Tucker High School's Tiger Con today. It was a fun day. This con is for the students and faculty only so not a huge crowd, but an enthusiastic one. I had some cool conversations and talked to a few students about writing and publishing. It was a fun time. I also sold one of the Big Little Sketchbooks and did a Spider-Man sketch inside. They gave me a swag bag that held some goodies. Oh, and the con fed us. The way to a poor creator's heart, indeed. :) Photos above.

Then, I headed over to Toylanta. I wasn't set up there. I just went to hang out and enjoy the company. I caught up with some friends, looked at some cool toys, and caught a great panel with toy designers talking about the ins and outs of working in the toy biz. It was fun. I didn't take any photos though.

It was a good day.

Bobby





No comments: