Monday, May 16, 2022

WE LOVE READER REVIEWS! PRAISE FOR HUNTER HOUSTON AND THE MOLTEN MENACE!


WE LOVE READER REVIEWS! Big thanks to Tommy Acuff for his kind words about Hunter Houston and The Molten Menace.

"Dino Hicks brought this to me a little while back, and I started it during an oil change. Quick read. Funny. Nash has a pretty good ear for dialog.... Writing about the South is tricky. I can't really describe what it is that denotes authenticity, but I can damn sure call bullshit when I spot it. Nash's South is the real deal."

See what all the fuss is about. Check out Hunter Houston and The Molten Menace in paperback and ebook. Also available: Hunter Houston and The Midnight Man in paperback and ebook.
Read both FREE with your Kindle Unlimited subscription.
Written by Bobby Nash.
Covers by Tony Elwood.
Published by Falstaff Books.

Thanks again, Tommy!

Bobby

No comments: