Friday, September 24, 2021

UPDATED 09/27! BOBBY NASH GUESTS ON FAME UNFILTERED LIVE MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 27TH! BRING YOUR QUESTIONS!

 

UPDATE! The FB Live interview had some technical issues and Terry and I weren't able to get on together for the interview (purely my fault) so we will reschedule for October. Since I was on, I took questions and talked for about an hour. If you are interested, you can watch it HERE.

I'll be joining Terry T. Hall Jr.'s Fame Unfiltered on Monday, September 27th at 5pm EST for a LIVE interview! You can watch it at www.facebook.com/bobbyenash. I was an in-studio guest on Terry's radio show a few years back. I'm looking forward to catching up.

Please, join us LIVE and bring your questions.
Plus, check out Terry's other guests for next week.

I hope you'll join us LIVE on Monday!

Bobby

No comments: