Friday, June 11, 2021

A GOOD DAY IN THE WRITING OFFICE AND A SNOW UPDATE...

I had a rather productive day in the writing office today. I managed to get down some good words and most of them were even in the correct order. Some even formed halfway intelligent sentences, even. Yeah. H.E.R.B.I.E. the Muse and I are just as shocked as you. Heh. 

I also spent some time on the production side of things and got the print edition of Snow Shorts Vol. 1 ready and off for a last pass of edits. Snow Shorts Vol. 1 will collect the first 3 Snow Shorts ebooks by Gary Phillips, Nicole Givens Kurtz, and yours truly in print for the first time. There will also be an ebook of the collected stories and fan-favorite Stuart Gauffi will return to narrate the audio book. Plus, it'll all be wrapped up under a cover by another fan-favorite, Jeffrey Hayes from Plasmafire Graphics.Exciting stuff.

And while we're talking #Snow, look for the next chapter of Snow Down to post tomorrow at www.patreon.com/bobbynash. Subscription tiers start as low as $1 a month and helps fund these great books. I also received the manuscript for Snow Shorts #5 tonight. It's a story featuring Snow's pal, Tom "Mac" McClellan called Angel in the Storm. It's written by Mark Bousquet. I'm reading it now and it's good stuff. Look for it to release soon. It really is #TheSummerOfSnow!

It's after midnight so I'm pushing away from the desk for a bit. Will be back at it tomorrow. Lots of work to accomplish this weekend.

Sweet dreams.

Bobby

#WritingCommunity #AmWriting #Focus #FreshSnow

No comments: