Saturday, June 26, 2021

THE RETURN OF ENVELOPE ART!


I put an autographed book in the mail tomorrow so that means it's time for another installment of #EnvelopeArt.

First up is some art with a side of tea. We're all a little mad here. Mad as a Hatter.

Even in a galaxy far, far away, bending envelopes is forbidden. #StarWars

A friendly reminder that Skeletor never bends.

A friendly reminder that #DominoLady never bends.

Like what you see Getting? Getting your very own envelope art is easy. All you have to do is purchase an autographed book from me or my store, Bobby's Big Box 'O Books promotion, or a commission and I will doodle a character on your package, usually reminding the post office not to bend it. You can check out past envelope art HERE.

Please visit my on-line store at https://bobbynash.square.site

Bobby

No comments: