Wednesday, February 10, 2021

THE RETURN OF ENVELOPE ART!

 


I love to draw so I occasionally do sketches at conventions and events or if someone asks. Assembled here are some of the art I've done. I will be adding more to the entire list as I dig through my art files on the computer. I hope you enjoy.

In 2018, I have opened up space for commissions. Commissions are $20 + $4 shipping and handling. Commissions will be much like the ones pasted below. They are drawn on a thick 6 3/4" x 10 1/2" board and shipped flat. I've since added $50 (+$8 s&h) 11" x 17" commissions as well. Contact me through email (bobby@bobbynash.com) or social media to set up your own commissioned piece.

If you're interested in getting some box or envelope art of your own, there's only one way to do it. You can order any of my books direct from me through this site or MY STORE. I can accept Paypal or credit cards. I also have the Big Box O' Books promotion and I also do art commissions. Just let me know what interests you and I'll get you a price.

Click on images for a larger view.

Bobby

#EnvelopeArt.

Sherlock Holmes eliminates not bending this package.


I signed my first copy of the Gentlemen Prefer Domino Lady anthology today and commemorated the occasion with a special sketch in the book. It's always fun writing and drawing #DominoLady.

I'll be adding this book to my store soon at https://bobbynash.square.si

No comments: