Saturday, July 25, 2020

VIRTUAL SCI-FI/FANTASY FEST PANEL: WRITERS GROUPS!


Thanks to all who joined us at the Hoover Public Library, Hoover, Alabama's Virtual SciFi/Fantasy Fest for our panel on Writers Groups. I had a great time with authors Patricia Correll, Jared Millet, Teresa Howard, and Matthew Wyers as we talked about groups where writers can meet and hone their craft. In case you missed it, the panels will be posted to the library's YouTube page next week.I will post links as soon as I have them.

This was my last panel for the virtual fest. A huge thanks to the Hoover Library staff for putting on a fantastic event. I had a great time.

Check out the 2020 program HERE complete with links to panels! You can also grab a PDF version on www.hplscifi.com/2020 with links as well!

Bobby

No comments: