Sunday, November 3, 2019

SKINWALKERS - CREEPSHOW SCREENSHOTS!



I made a small appearance in the 6th episode of Shudder's new Creepshow called "Skincrawlers" that premiered Halloween night. I play Mr. Simmons (before). Don't blink or you'll miss me. Screenshots below.

Bobby
Dana Gould in Skincrawlers (I'm just off to the right of this shot).


Roxanne Benjamin directed a Creepshow story called Skincrawlers, written by Paul Dini and Stephen Langford. Creepshow is produced by Greg Nicotero. I have a small role in this episode as Mr. Simmons (before). Don't blink or you'll miss me.

Dana Gould stars in the story of a man who considers a miraculous new treatment for weight loss that turns out to have unexpected complications. I can't spoil anything about the episode, but look for me in a small role near the beginning of the episode.

Skinwalkers premiered on Halloween night, October 31, 2019 on AMC's Shudder.

Bobby plays Mr. Simmons (before). Here are a few screenshots.
























###

No comments: