Monday, October 14, 2019

THE WRAP UP-- ACC100: THE ATLANTA COMIC CONVENTION


Another great Atlanta Comic Convention in the books. #ACC100 Hard to believe it has been 100 cons and ACC shows no signs of slowing down. The day started off pretty busy, then slowed a bit as the pouring ran moved in. As things eased off a bit, weather wise, the crowds returned and it was a rather busy, productive day. I met some new people, including some creators, and saw some friends, who came by to say hello. All in all, a fun day. I always have a fun time at ACC.

I'm looking forward to returning in January 2020.

The only downsides to yesterday's convention day was breaking the
crown off one of my teeth and still dealing with my sciatica pain. Thankfully, there was no pain with the tooth and I was able to save the crown. Heading to the dentist tomorrow to get it reattached. The hard part will be figuring out how to pay for it. Fun, fun. Today, I revisited the chiropractor to work on my Sciatica issue. I'm much improved over the past few weeks, but walking is still rather painful. Hopefully, it will continue to improve.

Onward and upward.

Bobby

No comments: