Wednesday, October 30, 2019

CREEPSHOW WELCOMES BOBBY NASH ON HALLOWEEN NIGHT!


Horror fans, this Halloween night, look for an appearance by me near the beginning of the episode "Skinwalkers" on AMC's SHUDDER app exclusive series, CREEPSHOW! I'll look a little something like the attached photo (Mr. Green Hoodie).

About Skinwalkers: Dana Gould stars in the story of a man who considers a miraculous new treatment for weight loss that turns out to have unexpected complications. I can't spoil anything about the episode, but look for me in a small role near the beginning of the episode. Directed by Roxanne Benjamin. Written by Paul Dini and Stephen Langford. Produced by Greg Nicotero. Skinwalkers airs on Halloween night, October 31st on AMC's Shudder.

I know my character's fate, but I'm looking forward to seeing how it all turns out for everyone else.

Learn more about Shudder's Creepshow HERE.

In other exciting news, Creepshow has been renewed for a second season. Read all about it HERE.

Bobby


No comments: