Wednesday, August 21, 2019

THIS INSPIRES ME...


Shout out to Author Alex Kava. She offers books direct to readers. I ordered a copy of her latest, Desperate Creed at a couple of dollars below cover and free shipping. Look how it arrived. 

The Creed series follows Ryder Creed and his K9 search & rescue dogs usually teamed up with Kava's other series hero, FBI Agent Maggie O'Dell. Great reads. Highly recommended.

I have been watching Kava's store, among others, as I put my own bookstore together and I think she goes above and beyond. Not only is the novel signed and personalized, but there's a handwritten thank you card and a bookmark. The paw print wrapping paper on the book was an added bonus. She clearly puts effort into this and it pays off.

If you like a good thriller, check out Alex Kava at www.alexkava.com

Bobby

No comments: