Tuesday, March 13, 2018

THE WRAP UP-- TRI-CITIES TOY AND HOBBY SHOW!


Bobby with Michael Stevens.
I was a guest at the Tri-Cities Toy and Hobby Show on Saturday, March 10th in Gray, Tennessee, a suburb just past Johnson City, where I spent the night. In addition to selling books, as I usually do at events like this, I offered to do $10 sketches with the money from each going to the convention's charity of choice for the weekend, Coalition 4 Kids. I only had one taker, but I am proud to announce that the convention raised $3,555 for Coalition 4 Kids.

A Big Thank You to Michael Stevens for hosting an amazing event and taking good care of me. Also, many thank you very muches to everyone who came out and supported the charity, bought some cool stuff, and generally had a great time. To those who stopped by my table to say hello and check out my books, you all rock. Thanks.

Bobby

Click Read More... to see more photos from the event.
Click images for a larger view.

My table at the con.




Iron Man doodle done during slow moments.
Gave it away to someone who bought some books.

My one charity sketch. Link from Legends of Zelda.

Another doodle. I gave this one to the young girl who helped
her parents at the booth next to mine. She was a nice kid.

Those doodlin' writers.

My book haul from the weekend.

No comments: