Wednesday, August 31, 2016

ONE DOOR CLOSES...

One door closes...

Today marks the end of a chapter of my life as I bid farewell to my corporate day job of 2 years. Or, rather, I should say it bid farewell to me. Originally, I was supposed to leave on July 1st as part of a layoff, but was asked to stay to help with a project, but now my time has come to an end there. It was a small chapter in the grand scheme of things, but I am once again a full-time writer, at least for the foreseeable future until I can get one or both of my parents back into driving shape. 

For publishers that have been waiting on me, I appreciate your patience and will be diving headfirst into catching up several delayed writing projects and catching up on deadlines starting next week. There's a lot to do that will keep me busy the next several months. 

But first, I head out to Dragon Con tomorrow. DC is 5 days of joyful geeky madness that I absolutely love. Can't wait to spend the weekend with roughly 60,000 or so of my closest peeps.

Let the adventure begin.

Bobby


No comments: