Tuesday, February 2, 2016

BOBBY JOINS VIEWS FROM THE LONGBOX FOR SUPERHERO ANNIVERSARIES 2015!

Flashback to last year's Dragon Con! Join host Michael Bailey, Joe Crowe, Bobby Nash and Philip Schweier as we talk about the birthdays of some very special heroes on the latest Views From The Longbox podcast.

Give it a listen here.


This time out I am presenting the audio from the panel I moderated at DragonCon back in September of 2015.  For the second year in a row Joe Crowe and Gary Mitchel (the directors for the American Sci-Fi Classics track at DragonCon) invited me to not only be on some panels but moderate one that was all about the 75th anniversaries of a handful of DC characters.  Joining me on this panel were Joe Crowe (he of the RevCast and the RevolutionsSF website), Bobby Nash (award winning author) and Philip Schweier (of ComicBookBin.com).  For a little over an hour we talked about the heroes hitting the big 7-5 in 2015 including Robin The Boy Wonder, Captain Marvel, the Jay Garrick Flash, the Alan Scott Green Lantern, the Spectre, the Al Pratt Atom, the Joker and...someone else.  After going through the presentation I put together the audience got involved and some great conversations about the characters broke out.

This panel was a lot of fun to moderate an I had a ball putting together the PowerPoint presentation which you can view in PDF form by clicking on this link.  

I'd like to take a moment to thank Joe Crowe and Gary Mitchel for having me be a part of the American Sci-Fi Classics family.  They have made DragonCon fun for me again and I appreciate them letting me play in their sandbox.  

Be sure to check out the links associated with the people on this panel too.  Because they're awesome.

Bobby
 

No comments: