Saturday, June 13, 2015

SO, YOU THINK YOU CAN WRITE?

The Spitfire Sanction! I wonder who Domino Lady is teaming up with this time.
Managed to get some writing done after getting home from work this evening. I'm beat though so I think a little TV then calling it a night. More writing ahead of me tomorrow.
The image above is just the smallest of teases from the latest Domino Lady Threesome script.

Tonight's lesson: "Get the LED out and write, Nash!"
Led Zeppelin provided the soundtrack for tonight's writing. I don't create playlists. I hit shuffle on the music I burned onto the computer, tune in iHeartRadio, or put YouTube on. I can usually find the right music to spur me on and help keep away the distractions.

Came in handy with tonight's writing.

I hope you're having a great weekend.

Bobby

No comments: