Thursday, September 11, 2014

BOBBY HAS LEFT THE STATION...

ESO's The JD Tree album cover

Bobby's first episode
For those who listened to this week's episode of the Earth Station One podcast, you've heard that I have left the show. The decision to step away from my co-hosting duties was not an easy one and I will miss spending my Monday nights recording with my friends Mike Faber and Mike Gordon as well as the remarkable rotating group of guests who joined us. I will treasure those times. My first ESO appearance was way back in episode 27.

It has been my great honor to serve as co-host of the Earth Station One podcast for almost 4 years. With episode 231, released September 10, 2014, I am stepping down as co-host. You can listen to the here for my farewell announcement. I look forward to visiting the podcast in the future, but the time had come for me to step away and focus on my writing.
Bobby's farewell

I wish Mike, Mike, and the rest of The ESO Network family the best.

You can listen to ESO episodes at www.esonetwork.comFeedburneriTunes, and Stitcher.

I'm gonna go hangout in the airlock with JD for a while.  :)

Bobby



ESO at Dragon Con 2014
ESO at Con Nooga

No comments: