Sunday, April 14, 2013

And so it goes...

Let your fingers do the walking.

Not Actual Cover
I knocked out the first draft of the opening chapter of my Fight Card novel, "Barefoot Bones" today. I also did some research on the Korean War, which was interesting. I learned some neat facts. I also managed to accomplish some other writerly duties that didn't add to the day's word count, but were still important.

Tomorrow, there's more work on the Fight Card novel plus I have a pitch to write this week and I got edits on my story for The Spider vol. 3 for Moonstone that I need to take care of as well. Tomorrow night we're talking Buck Rogers on the Earth Station One podcast and then reviewing the latest episode of Doctor Who on Tuesday for Earth Station Who. Looks like this is going to be a busy week, but also a good one.

I love my job.
Not cover, but a cool illo.


Well, it's getting late though so I'm calling it a night. 

We'll talk more tomorrow.

Bobby

No comments: