Saturday, March 23, 2013

COVER COPY!



I added the 2013 Pulp Ark Award Winner-- Best Author tag to some of my novel and book covers for promotion. Once I get an official stamp from Pulp Ark I'll add that to the actual book covers. As always, click on any cover for a larger view.

All of these titles are still on sale in paperback and ebook formats. Look for links in the novel and Short Stories/Anthologies tabs above.

Please feel free to check them out.


Here’s the new Earthstrike Agenda cover promo. 2013 Pulp Ark Award-- Best Author.

Here’s the new Earthstrike Agenda cover promo. 2013 Pulp Ark Award-- Best Author. I tried a blue font. Not sure it works as well as the white letters though.

Here’s the new Evil Ways cover promo. 2013 Pulp Ark Award-- Best Author.

Here’s the new Deadly Games! cover promo. 2013 Pulp Ark Award-- Best Author.

Here’s the new Frontier cover promo. 2013 Pulp Ark Award-- Best Author.

Here’s the new The Ruby Files cover promo. 2013 Pulp Ark Award-- Best New Pulp Character. Created by Bobby Nash and Sean Taylor


2 comments:

Velda said...

This is cool!

BobbyNash said...

Thanks, Velda. I appreciate it.

Bobby