Friday, August 24, 2012

TO DA MOON, ALICE!

Kudos to all of you who get the reference in the title. With Facebook and Google+ using this timeline style set up on their pages with cover photos I decided it was finally time to update mine. I enjoyed the images that were there, but it was definitely time for something new. To that end, I took the art from the cover of my latest novel, Earthstrike Agenda and repurposed it for the pages. What do you think?

This is a new author photo. Had to do a little digital magic on an older photo to get this just right. Here's a hint, there was no wall behind me in the original and I shifted over the books on the table so these could be cropped to fit the size needs. Ah, the magic of computers.

New Facebook cover photo. Visit me at www.facebook.com/bobbyenash

New Facebook Fan Page cover photo. Visit me at www.facebook.com/AuthorBobbyNash

New Google+ Fan Page cover photo. Visit me at  https://plus.google.com/u/0/102388421450484575625/posts

Noticing a theme? :)

And while I'm spreading the social media links around, I'm also on Twitter as @bobbynash at www.twitter.com/bobbynash

Feel free to befriend me at any of these sites. Always happy to meet new people and say howdy to friends.

Bobby

No comments: