Sunday, April 29, 2012

MEET THE EARTH STATION ONE CREW!

The ESO Crew (L-R): Bobby Nash, Mike Gordon, Mike Faber
Meet the Earth Station One Crew (Bobby Nash, Michael Gordon, & Mike Faber) Photo by Sue Volkert.
This was a fun shoot a few months back. We are actually on location at a company that makes satellite dishes just east of Atlanta. Sue did an excellent job with the photos. There are over one hundred shots, but this was our favorite. More to follow soon.

Join us on The ESO Network at www.esopodcast.com


A sense of boredom fell upon me Saturday evening, but I managed, somehow, to make it work for me. I got in a decent bit of writing on the Evil Intent novel. I made some corrections and addendum from my notes I made when I met with the FBI for research. 


Going to watch a little TV before heading off to bed so I can dive back into the writing tomorrow.


Sweet dreams.


Bobby

No comments: