Sunday, November 19, 2017

BOBBY TAKES ON FRIED PICKLE NOIR!


Meet Q. Cumbersome
Check out my pin up drawing in the newly released 5th volume of J.R.Mounts' Fried Pickle Noir. My first time drawing ol' Q Cumbersome. I think it came out pretty well, you know, considering he's a freakin' fried pickles. 

Want one for your collection? Sure ya do. www.scairytalesnoir.com is the place to get it as well as other cool books by J.R. They're fun reads. You'll enjoy them. Now on sale.

A big thank you to J.R. for letting me play with his pickle.

uh, maybe I should rephrase that...

Bobby


About FRIED PICKLE NOIR Book 5: RUSSET'S REVENGE!
Celebrate Scairy Tales Noir ANNIVERSARY with "Russet's Revenge"!
It was seven years ago I picked up a sketchbook for the express purpose to do something creative to make up for not having a career in music after many years trying. With that, Scairy Tales was created. Within a year after that, Fried Pickle Noir came and that was all she wrote as the story goes.

Each year, I try to make sure I have a new book out by October to keep the anniversary momentum alive. This year, I was fortunate enough to finish not only a book for Scairy Tales (vol 4 called "LOVE, Exciting & New") but
now, a fifth volume for Fried Pickle Noir with "Russet's Revenge". This one is my best pickle yet with more art and story than any other single pickle book, over 120 pages long! Click the STORE page to see all of my works and be sure to visit each series page for full samples of everything.

Cheers!
J.R.

Learn more about Q. Cumbersome and Fried Pickle Noir HERE and HERE.
You can order copies directly from J.R. at conventions or on-line HERE.

No comments: