Tuesday, August 18, 2026

SOME ART-- OLD AND NEW!

It's art time, my friends.


First, the old... Here's a rare blast from the past. A friend sent me this. Thanks, Barnard. It's from my high school newspaper circa 1987 or 88. Based on the context, my guess is a February issue. WOW. The funny part is, I have zero memory of this. I had completely blocked it out. Nice to look back on those days and see how far I've come.

I wonder how I might draw it differently today.


And now the new... I finished my art donation for the Dragon Con charity art auction tonight. This will be on display in the Dragon Con Comics and Pop Art Track during the con. Stop by and place your bid. All for a good cause. The con celebrates 40 years.

Art has always been an escape for me. Much like writing, I can get lost in drawing. It's relaxing.

I hope you enjoy this look back.

Bobby

No comments:

JOIN BOBBY ON SUBSTACK