Monday, January 15, 2024

FAN-FAVORITE, YOU SAY?


Sometimes it's the little things that make all the difference. A reader who picked up my The Lone Ranger tale shared a photo of the back cover, which I hadn't seen yet. The publisher listed me as "Fan-Favorite Author" which caught me off guard, but also totally made my day. I don't think I've ever been called that before. To say I was shocked, and maybe just a bit humbled, is an understatement. It made me smile.

Moonstone Double Shot Nov '23 is now on sale HERE.

The Lone Ranger stars in “Ghosts of the Past” by Bobby Nash, while Airboy, Iron Ace, Flying Dutchman, Black Angel, and Skywolf are embroiled in “Operation Wolf Hunt” by Jeff Linke. Cover art by Erik Kreffel. $8.99

Hi, Yo, Silver!

Bobby

Get ready to return to those thrilling tales of yesteryear as The Lone Ranger and Tonto gallop full throttle into 2024 in an all-new western adventure from award-winning author Bobby Nash. Moonstone Double Shot Nov '23 is now on sale HERE now or at your favorite local comic book store next week.

Moonstone Books presents Moonstone Double Shot Nov '23
The Lone Ranger stars in “Ghosts of the Past” by Bobby Nash, while Airboy, Iron Ace, Flying Dutchman, Black Angel, and Skywolf are embroiled in “Operation Wolf Hunt” by Jeff Linke. Cover art by Erik Kreffel. $8.99

Get yours today!

#TheLoneRanger #LoneRanger

No comments: