Monday, October 11, 2021

THE WRAP UP-- MONSTERAMA/SPY-CON 2021!


I had an absolutely amazing weekend at the Monsterama/Spy-Con convention just outside of Atlanta. This is one of my favorite cons. It's small enough to be laid back, but is packed with wonderful panels and events. The guest list was also a lot of fun and I met some cool new people. It was also nice to see some friends I haven't seen in person for a couple of years or more now. It was like a big ol' geeky reunion and I loved every minute of it. Big shout out to the fine folks who run the con and the panel track directors. I had a great time and even sold a book or two, which is always a nice bonus.

I don't know dates for next year yet, but if you like monsters, spies, or a combination thereof, this is the con for you. It's one combined con, but check out the sites for Monsterama and Spy-Con for updates.

Sadly, I didn't take a lot of photos. My bad there. I also forgot to take H.E.R.B.I.E. the Muse with me and he really wanted to meet the Lost in Space robot. Maybe next time, pal.

Bobby







No comments: