Thursday, September 3, 2020

NARRATOR FOR TOM MYERS MYSTERY SERIES AUDIO ANNOUNCED!

 


BEN Books and I are proud to announce that Gary Beytin has been chosen as the narrator for the audio edition of In The Wind - A Tom Myers Mystery. Join me in welcoming Gary to the team. I received a lot of auditions for In The Wind, which thrilled me greatly. The hardest part was narrowing down the double-digit field of entries to one. Gary delivered an amazing audition and I look forward to working with him and sharing the audio book with everyone soon.

Learn more about the paperback and ebook editions of In The Wind - A Tom Myers Mystery at www.ben-books.com Here's the Direct Link.

You can read the ebook FREE with your Kindle Unlimited subscription or if you're a patron at www.patreon.com/bobbynash.com (where you will also receive the audio book when it is released).

Welcome aboard, Gary!

Bobby



No comments: