Wednesday, August 19, 2020

WE LOVE READER REVIEWS! 4 STARS FOR 85 NORTH!



WE LOVE READER REVIEWS! Huge thanks to Robert J. Krog for his kind words and 4 STAR Amazon review of my short story collection, 85 North. Read it HERE.

"Fun stuff. I ordered this about a year ago and picked it up to read when I was in the mood. I just read the last story today. I enjoyed it. Nash has a vibrant imagination and tells great stories. The tales are fun or intriguing in turn. I do wish the publisher had provided him better editing and proofreading, but that is my only complaint. My favorite story is either “North 85” or “Primal Instinct.”

Right now, 85 North is currently on sale at Amazon at a 72% discount. You can get the paperback for only $2.78 (Kindle is the same price). I don't know how long this sale will last so grab a copy today! Read it HERE.

Many thanks again, Robert. The review is very much appreciated, sir.

Bobby

No comments: