Saturday, May 16, 2020

WE LOVE READER REVIEWS! SNOW FALLS NABS NEW 5 STAR REVIEW!

WE LOVE READER REVIEWS! A huge Thank You to author J Walt Layne for his kind words and 5 STAR Amazon reader review of SNOW FALLS. You can read the full review HERE.  

"High Caliber! We begin with the hero in hot water and it just gets better from there. This is such a good stand alone book that I bought rest of the series. Snow is awesome, I look forward to the rest of the books."

Thanks again, Walt. I'm glad you enjoyed it and I appreciate the kind words. You can read more reviews like this one and learn more about SNOW FALLS here.

SNOW FALLS is available in paperbackebookaudio, and collected in hardcover in SNOW Series 1, Vol. 1. You can read SNOW FALLS for FREE with your Kindle Unlimited subscription OR by signing up for my Nash News email newsletter HERE.

Written by Bobby Nash.
Published by BEN Books.
Learn more about SNOW at www.abrahamsnow.com

Thanks again, Walt.

No comments: