Wednesday, September 11, 2019

SOMETHING CREEPY...


New series poster
So, I saw an article on the new Creepshow series that will premiere in October on AMC's Shudder streaming service. As you may remember, I worked on a story for this series. Since then, I have learned a bit more about the episode I am in.

This is courtesy of an article on Den of Geek:
Dana Gould will star in "Skincrawlers," described as “a tale about a man who considers a new weight-loss treatment that has unexpected complications.” The script was written by Paul Dini and John Langford, with Roxanne Benjamin set to direct.

I did not know that Paul Dini, a writer whose work I love, wrote the episode.

Ready for my close up
That is exciting. I had a lot of fun working with actors Dana Gould and Hina Khan and director, Roxanne Benjamin. I also got to meet showrunner, Greg Nicotero as well. It was a fun, laid back set.

I will share more once it's available. At the moment, I'm bound by NDA not to share publicly so you guys get the sneak peek well in advance of everyone.

I'm looking forward to seeing the episode in October.

Bobby


No comments: