Wednesday, July 31, 2019

ALWAYS LISTEN TO YOUR CHARACTERS...


One of the greatest lessons I ever learned was to always listen to your characters. I had planned to release the next chapter of Suicide Bomb tonight at www.patreon.com/bobbynash, but it has now been pushed back until tomorrow and the character of Catherine Jackson is to blame. I'll explain.

The chapter was finished and ready to go and I planned to post it after returning from my movie outing. I liked the chapter well enough. As I was driving, the characters, as they are wont to do from time to time, started talking to me. Now, there's a whole new segment that needs to be added to the chapter that will not only address some character bits, but fixes a problem I didn't realize I had until now, and adds a nice twist in the story that will make the end of the story much better, I think.

Yep. Always listen to your characters.

Suicide Bomb chapter 36 will premiere Wednesday evening, July 31st.

Bobby

No comments: