Saturday, February 25, 2017

STARSHIP FARRAGUT SCREENING WITH SCREENWRITER BOBBY NASH SUNDAY AT THE COLUMBUS COMIC BOOK SHOW!


Experience the Conspiracy
Join me tomorrow-- Sunday! Sunday! SUNDAY! at the Columbus Comic Book Show​ at the Coca Cola Space Science Center in beautiful Columbus, GA. It's worth the trip for the Space Science Center alone. I will have some books with me for sale, of course, but the big news is that we will be screening my award-winning (I love saying that) episode of the fan series STARSHIP FARRAGUT with a Q and A afterward. I'll also have FREE (you heard that right) FREE DVDs of the episode to hand out to those who attend. It will be a fun time and I hope to see you there.  

The Columbus Comic Book Show runs from 11 am - 4 pm.

Commander Nash has the Bridge
The Starship Farragut "Conspiracy of Innocence" screening starts at 1:30 followed by a Q and A session with the writer (that's me). If you're unable to attend, you can watch the episode on-line for free here.

I hope to see you there.

Bobby

No comments: