Sunday, January 22, 2017

LO, THERE SHALL COME A CON TOUR!

On the road again... just can't wait to get on the road again...
My 2017 convention/appearance tour kicks off in 2 weeks with ACC, my hometown show. Here's where I'll be through the end of April. I will probably add more to this as I go along. Keep checking the Convention/Appearances tab above to keep up to date.

Taking a cue from my buddy, J.R. Mounts, I've decided to name my tour this year. I'm calling it the LO, THERE SHALL COME A CON TOUR! out of respect to all those old comic covers I love.

Bobby

Click Read More... to see details on each con.



The Atlanta Comic Convention on Sunday, February 5, 2017 in Atlanta, GA. (11 - 5)

#####


Columbus Comic Book Show on Sunday, February 26, 2017 in Columbus, GA (at the Coca Cola Space Science Center) 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
www.ccssc.org

#####



Murfreesboro Anime and Comic Kon on March 4 - 5, 2017 in Murfreesboro, TN.

#####



Joelanta and The Great Atlanta Toy Convention runs March 10 - 12, 2017 in Atlanta, GA. Bobby will be there on Sunday, March 12th as part of The Phantom Troublemaker's Toy Story panel at 2 p.m.

#####



SC Comicon on March 25 - 26, 2017 in Greenville, SC.
http://sccomicon.com

#####


FarleyCon on April 29, 2017 in East Ridge, TN.

If you run a convention and would like to have me as a guest, contact me and we'll see what we can do.
Bobby

No comments: