Friday, October 2, 2015

MEET BOBBY NASH THIS OCTOBER! SIGNING SCHEDULE UPDATED!

My October appearance schedule has been updated on the Convention/Appearances tab above. I'm looking forward to each of these signings. There will be plenty of books on hand at each event and maybe even a surprise or two. Plus, I might even be persuaded to do a sketch or two while I'm there. If nothing else, please stop by and say hello.

I hope to see you there!

Bobby

October 18 - I'll be a guest at the Atlanta Comic Convention in Atlanta, GA. 11 am - 5 pm

#####

October 24 - I'll be signing at Galactic Quest in Buford. 1 pm - 3 pm. Please RSVP at the Facebook Event Page if you'd like to join us.

#####

October 31 - I'll be part of the Halloween Comic Fest celebration at The Rock Shop at the Mall of Georgia in Buford, GA. Time TBD.

#####

For my full convention/appearance schedule, please visit the Convention/Appearances tab above.

No comments: