Saturday, September 12, 2015

SPOTTED IN THE WILD!!!

At The Earth's Core Art by Jamie Chase
I popped into Galactic Quest​ in Buford, GA yesterday and was thrilled to see ‪‎Edgar Rice Burroughs'‬ ‪At The Earth's Core‬ graphic novel on display. This one is by me and Jamie Chase from ‪Sequential Pulp Comics‬ and Dark Horse Comics​. I was so excited to see this on shelves.

At Galactic Quest Buford
I was also thrilled to see Zombies Vs. Robots: No Man's Land from IDW Publishing​ on display as well. This volume features my story, "The Wall" plus many other great Tales, including one by ZVR creator, Chris Ryall​ It's good stuff. Thanks, Galactic Quest.

At Galactic Quest Buford
I've also visited a few other stores recently where I've found the book and would like to give a shout out to Richard's Comics and Collectables in Greenville, SC and The Rock Shop at The Mall of Georgia in Buford, GA. I do so appreciate the support and I hope the books do well for you. I plan to vitis more shops in the near future.

At Richard's Comics and Collectables
If you see At The Earth's Core (or any of my books) in the wild, feel free to share a photo with me. I'm happy to give the store a shout out.

At The Rock Shop Mall of Georgia
My only regret so far is a personal one. I was so excited to see one of my books in Barnes and Noble and/or Books A Million, but all of the ones I've visited so far have not had it on their shelves. Getting a book with my name on the cover and spine in one of the big book chains has long been a goal of mine. I admit, I was a little disappointed that I can't find one there. It's still a goal so the search continues.

Have a great weekend.

Bobby
Sent in by my friend, Brandon Barrows at his local shop.


No comments: