Friday, July 3, 2015

CHILDHOOD INSPIRATIONS FOR WRITERS...


I joined Sean Taylor's Author's Roundtable to talk about Childhood Inspirations. Give it a read at Sean's Blog.

Childhood Inspirations
We all know the axiom that "Writers read," but does that mean they were always avid readers? Let's find out, shall we...

Get the whole story here.

Thinking about this topic, I wanted to share three of my earliest childhood reading memories.

Encyclopedia Brown
The Snowbound Six
Han Solo's Revenge

These three books were very important to me growing up and there are still elements to my writing that I can trace directly back to each of them. 

To the writers and creators behind these titles I would just like to say a big thank you for helping to inspire my writing and imagination.

What books inspired you on your journey as a kid?
What books inspire you today?

Check out my and other author's answers here.

Bobby

No comments: