Sunday, October 26, 2014

A FEW ODDS ‘N ENDS... AND A TEASE OR TWO.

It’s been a rather productive, busy weekend. Here’s a few items I posted on social media that I wanted to share here as well. Please feel free to follow me on social media at Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, and Instagram.

I took the writing out into the great outdoors today. Beautiful weather. I love it.

Here's a Snow Storm tease. How are Snow Storm and Domino Lady "Money Shot" connected? There's a clue in this photo for those familiar with my stories.

Here's another tease from today's writing. Working on a comic script featuring a certain pulp heroine. Hmmm... I wonder what's going on here.

Taking a break from writing to catch up on Star Wars Rebels on demand. Cool show.

Have a great week.
Look for a new installment of Sometimes I Get Asked Stuff... this week.

Bobby

No comments: