Thursday, June 6, 2013

RENEWED!


I renewed www.bobbynash.com for 2 more years. I guess I'll have to keep on writing so I can keep it updated, huh? Please stop by for a look. I try to post something daily. I'm usually successful, unless I'm at a convention.

Speaking of conventions, on Saturday, June 8th I will be at Heroes Con in Charlotte, NC. John Hartness, the creator of the new book, The Big Bad: An Anthology of Evil will have copies of the book on hand at his booth, AA-2017 if you're interested in checking it out. 

Of course, I will be happy to sign copies of any of my work. I won't have a table, but will be walking the floor. I'm sure I'll stop by John's booth a few times.

You can learn more about the convention at http://www.heroesonline.com.

See you there.

Bobby


No comments: