Monday, May 20, 2013

HELLO, MONDAY, IT'S ME, BOBBY...

Not Completed Cover
I actually managed to get some writing and production work accomplished this weekend. Not a bad thing. Hopefully, Monday will be full of writing win as well. Bounced between "Barefoot Bones" for Fight Card Books and  "Blood Shot" for BEN Books.

Those deadlines are just over the horizon and, like The Terminator, they absolutely will not stop. Ever.

This week, I also prepare to head out for Birmingham, Alabama and The Alabama Phoenix Festival that runs May 24 - 26. Looking forward to another fantastic weekend. I hope you'll come out and join us. It will be a fun time.

The weekend after that I actually have two conventions. I'll spend May 31 - June 1 at Con Nooga and June 2 at the Marietta Comic/Anime Con. Both should be fun events and I hope to see you there. There will be a book launch party for The Big Bad Anthology on Friday night at Con Nooga and I'm looking forward to the event. Should be a fun time.


Not Actual Cover
Tomorrow, in addition to writing, we record the next episode of the Earth Station One podcast. This week we're reviewing the new movie, Star Trek Into Darkness. I won't go into details or spoilers here, but I was pretty disappointed in the movie. You'll have to listen to the podcast for the details. 

Well, it's a little past 3 a.m. so I think it's time for a little sleep.

Sweet dreams.

Bobby

###

A few Monday-ish updates from social media I posted today I thought I'd share here as well.


h, Kirk, my old friend, do you know the Klingon proverb that tells us 'Monday is a dish that is best served cold?' It is very cold... in space.

The needs of the Monday outweigh the needs of the Tuesday.

We tried it your way once, Monday. Are you game for a rematch?

No comments: