Wednesday, May 30, 2012

ALABAMA PHOENIX FESTIVAL WRAP UP...

The new table design. Still a work in progress.

My new favorite image.
Hi, all. I wanted to post the photos from Alabama Phoenix Festival here, but got waylaid by the Con Crud, an after-con sickness, a sinus infection in my case. Between that and some upcoming deadlines, I'm a wee bit behind. You can, however, see the photos at the following link: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151791095785512.872581.625160511&type=3&l=314015fe6e

You don't have to have a Facebook account to view them.

I had a great time at the convention and want to thank Tim, Steve, and Stan for being such wonderful hosts. 

It was a great weekend.

I hope you will check the photos out. I'm curious to hear what everyone thinks of the new table design.

Bobby
How can you not have fun hanging out with this crew?

No comments: