Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Look! A Blog Post!

Yesterday was quite productive. In addition to catching up on some emails, calls, and whatnot after a long convention weekend I also wrote a couple of thousand words to finish up a story for Moonstone's third volume of short tales featuring the pulp hero, The Spider and got it sent off to the editor.


The night was capped off by a visit to The Book Cave podcast where I talked about my latest novel, Deadly Games! with The Book Cave's hosts, Art Sippo and Ric Croxtin. I always have a great time on this podcast. Ric and Art ask great questions and we really dug into the meat of the novel. Plus, they had both read it beforehand so they had some specific questions, which led to the creation of a new spoiler-filled section at the end of the show for those who have already read the book. The rest of the episode is spoiler free. The Book Cave episode will go live on Thursday. When that happens I'll be sure to post a link here.

The plan for today is more of the same. This week I have to make a second pass on the graphic novel I'm co-writing with my Earth Station One co-host, Michael Gordon and complete a jungle-themed story for Pulp 2.0 Press.

All in all it looks like a busy week ahead. I hope you enjoy yours.


After the Book Cave last night I dove into my crowded DVR and watched some television. There was some really tightly written TV this week. Castle and Justified continue to be among my favorite shows. Last night's NCIS and NCIS:LA also turned in good episodes. Then I ended the evening with the latest episodes of Green Lantern and Young Justice. Both of those shows are great fun to watch. I am not enjoying the DC Nation shorts though. They're playing them for humor, but I'm not finding them all that funny. Could just be me though.

Have a great week. I'm off to write something.

Bobby

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You set a great example! I've been burning up the keyboard since the convention, too. You have a great day (and week!). Now *I* am off to write something. :)

Mark said...

A little over 3500 words on a fanfiction I started saturday.

BobbyNash said...

Thanks, Jackie. Deadlines are great motivators. All I wanted to do Monday was sleep, but just couldn't make it happen.

It was great talking with you at the MidSouth Con. A fun weekend. I hope you had a great con too.

Bobby

BobbyNash said...

Awesome, Mark. That's a good day's work.

Bobby