Sunday, November 13, 2011

It's Time To LEVEL UP!

LEVEL UP!
I'm excited to see LEVEL UP on Wednesday, November 23rd at 7 p.m. on Cartoon Network.

I play one of the high school coaches. Look for me puttering around on a scooter after Angie confronts the guys on the track. Plus, if you've got very sharp eyes you'll notice me as several different people in the stands of a football game played later in the movie.

This was a fun shoot for me. It ran from 2:30 p.m. on Friday, August 13, 2010 and ended around 2:00 a.m. on Saturday, August 14, 2010 (my birthday, coincidentally). I was on set the entire time and watched several scenes being filmed, got to meet and chat with several of the actors, extras, and behind the scenes crew. It was a fun day and I'm excited to see how the movie turns out.

I understand that Level Up has been picked up by Cartoon Network as a series. I wish them great success and a long life. Who knows, maybe they'll want to bring the coach back. I'd certainly be up for that.

I'm ready for my close up.


Bobby as "Coach on Scooter."
 
Speaking of the coach, the photos above are of me in my coaches outfit and my prop. I took these while I was behind the scenes at "Scooter School," which is basically where they taught me how to drive the scooter like a pro. In fact, in the script I am referred to as the "Coach on Scooter." Being outside on a hot August Georgia day I really came to value the scooter's padded seat.

Learn more about Level Up at www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_shows/level-up/index.html.

Enjoy the movie.

Bobby

No comments: