Saturday, September 4, 2010

Dragon Con

Day 1 of Dragon Con was a rousing success. A big thank you to everyone who came out to the webcomics and pulp panels. There will be signing times at the entrance to the Comic And Pop Art Artist Alley, but I don't know times as yet. I will update www.twitter.com/bobbynash as soon as I know times.

Here's my schedule for the rest of the weekend (as always, subject to change)

SATURDAY
11:30 a.m. - Art Class With Bobby Chiu and Kei Acedera (as moderator) Hyatt
5:30 p.m. - Comic Book Scripting 101 - Hyatt

SUNDAY
2:30 p.m. - A panel on Cyborgs with Van allen Plexico (sorry, don't have the official panel title in front of me) Marriott

MONDAY
1:00 p.m. - Comic Book Marketing 101 - Hyatt
4:00 p.m. - My Big Fat Dragon Con experience - Hyatt

I hope to see you there.

Bobby

No comments: