Sunday, October 11, 2015

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF AN AUTHOR...


Click to enlarge writing sample
Spend Sunday writing and doing laundry, which is always an interesting combination. Finished up a short story that was a little bit overdue and got it off to the publisher for edits. Thankfully, the publisher didn't give me too hard a time about being late and allowed an extension. I hate to miss a deadline, but sometimes it can't be helped. The trick is not to make a habit of it. I'm trying my darndest to get things back on schedule. Lots of writing, which is good. I actually finished up 3 projects this weekend (all were already started) so I'll call it a productive weekend. 

Heck, I even managed to clean the office to boot. I wish I was this productive every weekend.

And now the Paranormal Literary Award hangs next to the Pulp Factory Awards in my office. I am so grateful for this honor that I have it displayed near the writing desk in my office.

Was asked if I could open the door where the awards are hanging. Here's the answer. That closet is overflowing with comic books. I really need to get in there and slot the last couple years of books. Not an easy task.

Have a great week.

Bobby

No comments: