Saturday, May 3, 2014

FREE COMIC BOOK DAY WRAP UP!

My Table at The Rock Shop for Free Comic Book Day

The event poster
I just returned home from a fun-filled and full Free Comic Book Day event at The Rock Shop at the Mall of Georgia.

There was a great crowd from before we opened and there were still plenty of folks there when I left. Thanks to Brad and the Rock Shop staff for taking such good care of me. I had a great time.

Afterward, I popped over to see my buddy, Sean Taylor at Galactic Quest for a bit. No setting up. Just visiting. Always fun hanging out with Sean and Co.

Another early night tonight. Tomorrow, I, along with my Earth Station One podcast co-hosts will be doing a couple of panels about podcasting at Outlantacon. Afterward, the ESO crew is heading out to see The Amazing Spider-man 2.

Should be a fun weekend.

Bobby

Click on images for a larger view.



This kid was adorable. He made his
own TARDIS, won costume contest.

Alisa as Wonder Girl

Rebecca and Bobby strike a pose

Dean Trippe sketches

The costume contest winners

Zombies from The Walking Dead

Crowds...

crowds...

More crowds...

even more crowds

costume contest

Yet even more crowds

Welcome to The Rock Shop

Lobo's lookin' fer a new bastich.

Awesome Captain America
He made the shield himself.

Rebecca McCoy as Raven.



















































































Kid Flash

Danny Hunter


HARLEY!!!!

She called me puddin'

UPDATED TO ADD....


 


No comments: