Thursday, December 20, 2012

RETURNING TO THE SCENE OF THE CRIME

I’ve started planning my 2013 convention schedule and plans for how I’ll set up my table. I’m planning to play up the crime element because most of my books tend to have a crime thriller element to them.

To that end, I’ve also planning how to incorporate some of those elements into the website, probably as headings on the pages in the tabs above. It’s sill a work in progress, but I’ve created some ads/banners featuring the chalk outline image I started incorporating into my convention table designs earlier this year. I can also use these as covers on my Facebook and Google+ pages. Pasted below are the ads I came up with to start. Look for more coming down the pike soon.

Click on the images to see a larger view.



















What do you think about the ads?
I’m curious to hear your thoughts?

Bobby

No comments: